Google (or Bing if you please) “Master’s in Data Science” these days and you will see at least four ads for Data Science degree programs. You’ll also probably see several links to https://www.mastersindatascience.org including one sporting their ad: “How to Become a Data Scientist: Master’s Degree in Data Science” You’ll see articles ranking and discussing the merits […]
- Data Literacy: What Is It and Why Do Companies Need it to Win?
- QuantHub selected as finalist in National Artificial Intelligence Institute Tech Sprint
- QuantHub Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2022 Presenting Company
- Thriving Data Culture Starts with Data Literacy Assessments
- How do you Future Proof Learning?
advanced analytics advanced analytics team analytical interview questions analytical skills baseline big data College data culture data engineer data engineer demand data engineering data engineer shortage data fluency data literacy data science data science interviews data science skills data skills data stewardship data storytelling data transformation data visualization Education future workforce High School HR human resources job growth learning learning and development QuantCrunch recruiting reskilling retention skills gap training upskilling Venture Atlanta what is data engineering