QuantHub Webinar Series: Top 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Developing Your Data Science Team
Given that talent is our focus, we know that hiring highly talented data scientists can drastically impact delivering significant business value out of your analytics team. However, to get the most out of that talent and achieve optimal business success, it’s critical to structure your team with the right roles, empower them with the right responsibilities, and continuously challenge/develop them for on-going engagement and motivation.
Join us over the next 2 months as we discuss a series of 5 pitfalls we’ve seen data science teams encounter and how you can avoid or work around them to achieve the best results.
The first webinar will focus on failing to align the data science priorities with the needs of the business and will take place on Wednesday, December 12 at 1PM Central Time.
Pitfalls we will discuss:
- Failing to align the data science priorities with the needs of the business
- Working in silos and assuming all required skills are covered
- Insufficient validation of models and methodology
- Lack of engagement and infrequent activation of the inner problem-solver
- Inadequate training opportunities to keep skills sharp and relevant
Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with Nathan and Matt directly with an open Q&A session. And if that’s not enough… at each webinar we will randomly select a winner of a Sphero Mini – App-enabled Robotic Ball!
Be sure to save your seat! Spots are limited so we can keep it interactive.