Effective Date: October 26, 2022
QuantHub, LLC (“QuantHub” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website quanthub.com and our web applications app.quanthub.com and upskill.quanthub.com (collectively, the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any other website, application, or service operated by QuantHub or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device identifiers, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, such as your educational institution or employer.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information collected when you sign up for an account, subscribe to our email updates, request a demo, request pricing, or submit a request. This information may include your name, email address, telephone number, username, password, company or organization, job function, information related to your data and skills assessment needs, information related to how you heard about us, information related to what we can help you with, and screenshots of technical issues.
- Information that you provide when you sign into or utilize your QuantHub account(s). This information may include information related to your recent rests (including name, test name, skills, status, and results), information related to your recent challenges (including your name, challenge name, status, results, and actions), information related to your activity, your profile (including your name, image, skills, address, and telephone number), billing information, billing history (including invoices), information related to your teams and users (including name, parent team, members, and actions), reports, information related to learners (including information related to active learners, activities, levels achieved, skills mastered, and neurons), information related to skills (including information related to skills started, % mastered, average strength, and total neurons), skills analyses, skillsets, and company name.
- Information that you provide when you make a purchase. This information may include your name, title, email address, telephone number, company or organization, billing address, and credit card information (including the card number, expiration date, verification number, and cardholder name).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. This information may further include your name, title, company or organization, telephone number, and information related to what you are interested in hearing more about.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the device’s unique device identifier.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For information on your choices for opting out of behavioral tracking on the Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit QuantHub, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To understand how users interact with our Website and gauge user interest.
- To improve our Website and customize and optimize your experience.
- To conduct marketing and advertising activities. (Not applicable to student users of our web applications; see FERPA section below)
- To process payments.
- To maintain the Website and troubleshoot problems.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymous or aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of QuantHub’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by QuantHub about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To your educational institution, parent, employer, or other person or entity who authorizes your use of our services
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of QuantHub, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals at this time; however, we have enabled mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from QuantHub. If you do not wish to have your information used by QuantHub to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by contacting us at: support[at]quanthub.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions, or click “unsubscribe” in the relevant communication. This opt out does not apply to information provided to QuantHub as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: support[at]quanthub.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us at support [at] quanthub.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Certain sensitive data transmitted to and from the Site is encrypted for the user’s protection.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
QuantHub routinely anonymizes account data after accounts are deleted. Anonymized account data will be kept indefinitely by QuantHub to improve the services and for research and analysis. We may retain non-anonymized account data when doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
Third-party links and content
We may display content from third-party sites and APIs. These third parties have their own independent privacy policies, and we do not control their activities. Please review the privacy polices of these third parties before interacting with them.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”)
Through the Website, we provide educational products and services to schools and other educational institutions. As part of this process, we may collect personal information from or about students, which may include educational records or other personally identifiable information governed by FERPA (collectively, “Student Data”). We do not use Student Data for any purpose beyond providing our products and services to educational institutions. Our collection, use, sharing, retention, and deletion of Student Data is governed by FERPA, our contracts with educational institutions, and any other applicable laws that relate to student data privacy. If you have any questions about accessing, modifying, or deleting Student Data, or any other questions related to the treatment of Student Data, please contact your educational institution directly.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
Unless a parent or guardian or educational institution has provided consent for a child under the age of 13 to use the Website, we do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. Where we have received such consent and authorization to collect personal information from children under 13, we will only use, process, and retain such information for the purposes of providing educational services. We will limit our information collection to what is necessary to provide those educational services, and parents and guardians and/or educational institutions may delete, review, or withdraw their consent to further collection or use of such information at any time by emailing support [at] quanthub.com or by submitting a request at support.quanthub.com. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting the personal information of children under 13, or any other questions related to the treatment of such information, please contact your educational institution directly.
2710 18th St South #59023
Birmingham, AL 35209
or via email at support [at] quanthub.com
or via our contact form at: support.quanthub.com